Spring opens up the outdoor events scene and we couldn’t be more prepared! This year we’re eyeing a festival and although we are not sure it’s going to be Coachella, we are still dying to try some of these cool festival outfits!
1. THE FRINGE PIECE. Get in the mood for a different type of cut-out style! Fringed vests, tops and skirts are great for layering and they instantly add a hip boho vibe to your outfits. We’ve been obsessing over suede fringe vests that go perfectly with all your crop tops.
2. BUTTON-UP SKIRT. Button-up skirts are gaining momentum and this summer could be the best time to wear them. If you don’t have one already, we recommend a denim style or the classic camel suede one. Wear them with loose tops, gladiator sandals, cropped bralettes or with a bohemian “broderie anglaise” top.
3. GLADIATOR FOOTWEAR. We cannot wait for summer to make the most of our gladiator sandals. Pair them with denim shorts, summer paisley dresses and button-up skirts. We’re loving them in nude or gold.
4. LONG WRAP VESTS. We’ve been eyeing long wrap vests and we think they’re the perfect element to add to your Coachella festival outfits. They are light and flowy and they instantly amp any shorts and crop top outfit. Wear them with boots and a fedora hat for a glamorous desert vibe.
5. ACCESSORY OVERLOAD. Festivals might be the only times when more is more! Stacked rings, bracelets and arm pieces, headbands and hats, sunglasses and indie jewelry, you can’t miss them when building your festival outfit. Layer your favorite pieces and add personality to your outfit.